Our workshop draws on more than 50 years' experience in heavy plate and structural steel fabrication. We are globally recognised for delivering quality and reliability within mining, manufacturing, rail, renewables, sugar, construction and government infrastructure industries.
Our 5500m2 under roof workshop, equipped with overhead gantry cranes, CNC profile cutter and a diverse range of specialist equipment allows us to fabricate various large projects at one time.
Over the years we have constructed a reputation within Government Infrastructure project delivery. TEi specialise in reservoir and steel tank manufacturing, bridge refurbishment and warehousing storage sheds.
Our capacity and capabilities are supported with sound engineering expertise, professionalism, experienced tradespeople and a vast knowledge of industry best practice.
Located centrally to some of the country's largest mines, sugar mills, rail corridors and Defence regions TEi have the skills, understanding, accreditation and equipment to provide economical, leading edge-solutions from in-house design through to commissioning.
Our structural and pipe welding capabilities include,
- Medium and Heavy structural steel, mechanical and plate fabrication and forming
- Application specific steel trommel design, fabrication and installation
- Excavator buckets and haul truck bodies
- Bulk liquid tanks, reservoirs and vessels
- Specialised pipe welding
- Bridge refurbishment
- Hoppers, bins, chutes, wear liners and conveyors
- Industrial blasting and painting
- Site construction, erection and commissioning