TEi have built a positive global reputation for delivering quality engineering services over our 50 year history. We are proudly diverse in our ability to offer a complete packaged solution to meet our clients' every evolving needs.
Utilising our own skilled staff and qualified tradespeople we offer onsite blast and paint facilities with NACE Level 2 accreditation.
We commit to invest in equipment that allows increased productivity and reduced man hours without compromising on quality. Our sub arc welders are the perfect solution for large tanks, hoppers and bins, our site services team are trained in safe and efficient operations.
Teamed with our own in-house systems and procedures we hold third party accreditation in AS/NZ ISO9001:2015 Quality management system and AS/NZ ISO3834.2 Comprehensive welding systems.
Our quality management team hold several certifications that ensure we present unparalleled solutions
- WTIA International Cert 10
- Certified IWS (International welding specialist)
- ACWR Examiner
- NACE Level 2 coatings accreditation
- Project Management quality systems auditing qualifications
- Environmental License #ERA/0253
- PCQ Level 2 accreditation
- Main Roads MRTS 78 Level 1
- Queensland Rail prequalified
- Trade qualified employees