Our HSEQ systems are managed and maintained by the Business Systems Compliance Team to ensure continual improvement of processes and consistency with principles specified in the standards.
We are currently in process of certification to Safety and Environmental ISO standards. A HSEQ Project Management Plan will be developed & implemented on work sites.
TEi is committed to Quality Assurance Management and delivering high quality products and service ensures the necessary resources are available to oversee the production of quality goods and services at all levels.
TEi quality system is consistent with AS/NZS/ISO 9001:2015.
TEi is committed to Work Health and Safety Management and the protection of all employees, subcontractors and visitors on our work sites.
Our Workshop has the following Accredited Officers:
- Rehabilitation Return to Work Coordinator
- WHS Representative
TEi is committed to Environmental Management and minimising environmental impacts on our work sites.
Our workshop facilities are licenced to conduct:-
- Metal Surface Coating under 2000t
- Abrasive Blasting Permanent
- Boilermaking or Engineering, Ungraded
We are committed to:-
- Focus on reducing waste materials
- Disposing of waste materials through appropriate contractors
We will continue to find workable solutions to environmental issues by:
- Reviewing existing environmental laws and endeavouring to comply with the spirit and intent of these laws
- Setting objectives that lead to continual improvement in our environmental management performance
- Implementing procedures that assist in reducing waste and the management of waste disposal
- Responding immediately when environmental incidents occur
TEi hold an open-general builders licence #12353.
TEi are certified to Main Roads Standard Specification MRTS78.